Aetertek Dog trainer trouble shooting
- 1. Transmitter/Receiver runs out of batteries quickly
- 2. Transmitter doesn't work
- 3. Transmitter can’t match Receiver successfully
- 4. Receiver doesn’t response to Transmitter
- 5. The training system has no effect on my dog
- 6. Transmitter can’t remotely control 1-2 or 1-3 Receivers
- 7. The training system is only available in short range
- 8. What’s the rubber cap outside of charging port for?
- 9. How to turn on/off anti bark feature
- 10. Receiver beep/vibrate/shock by itself all the time or occasionally
- 11. When buying individual Receiver or Transmitter, why do I need to double-check the edition?
- 12. After unplugged charger, the red LED light in Receiver stayed in solid to wait for sync, however it can never be synced by Transmitter
- 13. My Receiver seems to work by itself without the operation of Transmitter
- 14. Auto anti bark is not work properly.
- 15. when charging the remote/ receiver , the LCD screen of the remote flashes or no response/receiver has no response or red LED light flashes.
- 16. The dog system keeps switching to dog 1